Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Faves

image found here

This weekend is going to be crazy.  Tonight, I'm covering the Michelle Malone concert for Event, and then on Saturday, my dad is coming up to haul away some old furniture that I'm selling.  I can't wait to get all the packing, painting, furniture picking, and moving chaos behind me. 

What are you guys up to this weekend?

A few of my favorite things this week:

*Tips on asking your friends to help you move on Apartment Therapy

*How cute would this striped dress look with a bright cardigan?

*Help us raise funds to find a much needed cure for cystic fibrosis by Moving for Madelyn!

*Check out Joanna's adorable bathroom makeover.

*I lived in a motor home for over seven years, but it wasn't nearly this cute.  If it had been, I'd probably still be there.

Have a great weekend!!

0 comments: