Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

I can't believe that Christmas and New Year's are already over. The thought of having to get back to "normal" this week is both depressing and exciting at the same time. I'm psyched to see friends from work that I haven't seen in nearly two weeks, but I'm so not looking forward to the stress that comes along with my job.

I did come up with a few New Year's resolutions, but my biggest one is that I just want to be more active - physically, mentally, emotionally - all of it. I'll be 31 this year (gasp!), and I want to experience every minute of this year, not sleep through it.

For the most part, I loved 2010. I want to make 2011 the best year yet.

Wbo knows? Anything can happen...

1 comments:

Jane said...

Sooooo true! Anything CAN happen! I will be joining you on this whole 31 years old thing (in two days, actually, so I'm probably beating you there). :) It is going to be a great, sassy year!

I like your resolutions. You just holler if you think running might ever come into the picture and you want a buddy. ;)