Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bestest Comedy Ever

When I was 14, my dad took my sister Holly Jo and me to see one of the most underrated and hilarious movies ever - "Clifford."

No, not Clifford the Big Red Dog - Clifford the Martin Short character.

Short plays a ten-year-old boy in this black comedy who comes to stay for a few weeks with his uncle (played by Charles Grodin) and slowly drives the uncle literally insane. What makes it so funny to me is that Short is actually playing a ten-year-old - not playing a 40-something year-old man who thinks he's ten. He actually embodies how a kid acts.

Here are some of my favorite moments from the film. If you like it, go rent it. You will not be disappointed. And you might name a future pet "Stefan."



"Look at me like a human boy!"



"San Francisco!"

0 comments: