Thursday, December 8, 2011

...Hello?

Ok. So it's been so long since I've posted anything at all that I'm pretty sure that it's quite possible that absolutely no one will read this post.

But I'm back! I'm starting on my New Year's resolutions early, and one of them is to update this blog waaaay more often. As in, you know - more than once a year. Seriously, my goal is to post at least four to five times a week. Even if nobody reads it, it's good for me to keep flexing my writing muscles.

Some pretty big changes have occurred since I was last here:

1. I am 1.6 pounds away from having lost 50 pounds since June! Yes. It's a big, big deal for me.

2. For the first time, I've met my 52 books in a year goal! I'll be posting a reading recap post before New Year's.

3. I'm going to be an aunt! My amazing little sister, Holly Jo, and her husband, Alex, are expecting a baby in June. I'm super psyched.

I'm really excited about this Christmas and everything coming up in 2012. It's going to be good, friends.

It's going to be good.

1 comments:

Jane said...

I read! I read! And I am super pumped about your resolution! :)

CONGRATS on the weight loss! I know that must feel awesome! Looking forward to the reading recap, and being an aunt is AWESOME! I absolutely love it!

Welcome back!