Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Song I'm Digging This Week

It is good to come together, in our friendship to remember all the reasons hope is in our hearts...

I turned 31 on Monday. While my 30th birthday felt significant (and really weird), this year's birthday was just fun. I took the day off work and spent the morning drinking coffee, reading, and watching tv. For dinner, I met my parents, sister and brother-in-law, and Kam and Ashleigh for some seafood (and a completely entertaining waiter). Every gift I received was totally unexpected and given with such great thought. I felt so loved and special.

Sara Groves has an uncanny knack for capturing a moment and an emotion, and this song captures Monday night for me.

31 is going to be a blast. I can already tell.



"Joy Is In Our Hearts" - Sara Groves

0 comments: